URGENT NEWS

• Topic Count:  267

URGENT NEWS... Friends to provide you with a better service, since the TEZFILE server Links are deleted and cannot be downloaded. We created the VIP MEMBERS subscription, with a cost of $40, which lasts one month and will have unlimited access to the links, which will be unlimited downloads and the links will not be deleted.

image.png

buy the vip membership

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  0

The first post I unlocked had a Tezfile link, and it looks like it's working fine, but I can only download if I buy a subscription there. So does that mean I would have to buy both a premium Tezfile membership and a VIP membership here to be able to access everything? Otherwise seems like if I only buy one or the other, I'll only be able to download some content, and I have no idea which would give more access. Appreciate any guidance!

• Topic Count:  26

Hey dude, I like the update and the bigger thumbnails - now I can see a bit more of what I am spending my points on - before it was sort of just a raffle. I now can clearly see the VIP link which I could not for the life of me find despite being instructed to do so. 

BTW I recently bought the *teens only* but have stumbled upon few links that are no longer available. Since it takes 5 points off each time I have already spent at least 10 points and gotten NO vids in return.  I would appreciate if you would fix those links and consider to give me a month VIP to make up for the inconvenience. 

Screen Shot 2024-07-15 at 20.43.34.jpg

• Topic Count:  267

It has already been solved, the Teens section will be moved to the VIP section, and you already have access today for one month, all the links are available, but any broken links, please report it so we can reupload it, greetings

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  0

I was lead to believe that there was a VIP section somewhere. How do I get there?

I've bought the subscription.